FLUIDSCAN® P/Visc Combo Kit
FluidScan® P/Visc Combo Kit
Portable Oil Condition Testing
Monitoring lubricant condition is vitally important for maintaining machinery and eliminating unplanned downtime. Spectro now offers a combination kit to support asset managers and planners who need accurate, lab-grade oil condition information for time-sensitive maintenance decisions. Spectro’s portable test kit combines the power of the infrared spectrometer and the fluid viscometer – packaged as a single, lightweight, solvent-free kit.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Benefits of Fluidscan® Q1000
- TAN or TBN Analysis, Contamination and Additive Depletion by Infrared Spectroscopy
- Portable, Durable and Solvent-Free
- Immediate Decision Making on Lubricant Condition
Benefits of Spectrovisc Q3050
- Simple Operation
- Highly Accurate
- Fixed temperature at 40° C
Combining the technologies of two of Spectro’s most popular portable products – the FluidScan® Q1000 and the SpectroVisc Q3050, in a transportable case, the combination kit offers the following:
- Convenience of on-site analyses
- Immediate feedback on critical properties
- Extension of oil change intervals
- Reduction in operational and maintenance costs
- Elimination of catastrophic equipment failures
Resources & Downloads
FluidScan P/Visc Combo Kit Enquiry
For more information or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Laboratory technologies Team, please complete the contact form below. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on
1300 552 725.
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.