Q5800 PORTABLE OIL LAB
Q5800 Portable Oil Lab
The Spectro Q5800 is a rugged, portable expeditionary fluid analysis system that gives operators in the field the ability to perform comprehensive, mobile lubricant sampling. The battery-powered device enables complete lubricant assessment for condition monitoring and rapid results that permit informed maintenance decisions.
Features & Benefits
- Conforms to ASTM WK38220 – “New Test Method for Coupled Particulate and Elemental Analysis using XRF for In-Service Oils”
- Rugged design for on-site, field-based use
- Immediate results for faster decision making
- Tests all types of lubricating fluids and asset compartments
- Accurately detects potential failures before they happen
- Easy to transport; includes a backpack for device and accessories
- Integrated software for comprehensive fluid analysis
- Touch screen interface; battery operated with Bluetooth and WIFI
The Q5800 includes three major components:
- Filtration particle quantifier (FPQ) tower for abnormal wear metal analysis using XRF technology and particle counting
- Solvent- free kinematic viscometer at 40oC that measures lubricant kinematic viscosity
- Infrared spectrometer featuring an innovative flip-top cell TAN/TBN, water content, soot, oxidation and mixed up fluids using infrared technology
Resources & Downloads
Q5800 Portable Oil Lab Enquiry
For more information or to arrange a call from one of the Cea Laboratory technologies Team, please complete the contact form below. If your enquiry is urgent, please call us on
1300 552 725.
A sentence here about related products with image links below to products you want customer to consider.